"Natriuretic Peptide, Brain" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A PEPTIDE that is secreted by the BRAIN and the HEART ATRIA, stored mainly in cardiac ventricular MYOCARDIUM. It can cause NATRIURESIS; DIURESIS; VASODILATION; and inhibits secretion of RENIN and ALDOSTERONE. It improves heart function. It contains 32 AMINO ACIDS.
|Natriuretic Peptide, Brain
- Natriuretic Peptide, Brain
- Peptide, Brain Natriuretic
- BNP 32
- Brain Natriuretic Peptide-32
- Brain Natriuretic Peptide 32
- Natriuretic Peptide-32, Brain
- Peptide-32, Brain Natriuretic
- Natriuretic Factor-32
- Natriuretic Factor 32
- BNP Gene Product
- Type-B Natriuretic Peptide
- Natriuretic Peptide, Type-B
- Type B Natriuretic Peptide
- Natriuretic Peptide Type-B
- Natriuretic Peptide Type B
- Brain Natriuretic Peptide
- B-Type Natriuretic Peptide
- Natriuretic Peptide, B-Type
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Natriuretic Peptide, Brain".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Natriuretic Peptide, Brain".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Natriuretic Peptide, Brain" by people in this website by year, and whether "Natriuretic Peptide, Brain" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.