"Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of enzymes that catalyzes the phosphorylation of serine or threonine residues in proteins, with ATP or other nucleotides as phosphate donors.
- Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Kinases, Protein-Serine-Threonine
- Protein Serine Threonine Kinases
- Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinase
- Kinase, Protein-Serine-Threonine
- Protein Serine Threonine Kinase
- Protein-Threonine Kinase
- Kinase, Protein-Threonine
- Protein Threonine Kinase
- Threonine Kinase
- Kinase, Threonine
- Serine-Threonine Kinase
- Kinase, Serine-Threonine
- Serine Threonine Kinase
- Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Kinases, Serine-Threonine
- Serine Threonine Kinases
- Serine-Threonine Protein Kinases
- Kinases, Serine-Threonine Protein
- Protein Kinases, Serine-Threonine
- Serine Threonine Protein Kinases
- Protein-Serine Kinase
- Kinase, Protein-Serine
- Protein Serine Kinase
- Serine Kinase
- Kinase, Serine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinases" by people in BU Profiles by year, and whether "Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publication.