L. Clarke Cox, PhD
|Institution||Boston University School of Medicine|
|Department||Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery|
|Address||820 Harrison Ave|
Boston MA 02118
|Institution||Boston Medical Center|
Expertise and interests include:
1. Development of device to detect sinus fluid via ultrasound.
2. The effects of sensorineural hearing loss on speech perception and cognition in elderly subjects.
3. The benefits and use of vestibular evoked myogenic potentials.
4. The effects of personal listening devices and potential noise-induced hearing loss.
5. Effects of chemo and radiation on hearing/balance with patients diagnosed and treated with nasophayrngeal CA.
6. Use of fMRI to document the vestibular pathways modified by disease.
7. Effects of peripheral hearing loss on binaural and spatial components of audition.
- auditory evoked response
- dizziness & balance disorder
- hearing loss and cognitive factors in the aging
- Pediatric & adult audiology
- universal newborn hearing screening
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
Similar BU People
BU People who are also in this person's primary department.