Keywords
Last Name

Erin Hasselberg, MSc

TitleAdjunct Clinical Assistant Professor
InstitutionBoston University School of Public Health
DepartmentGlobal Health
Address801 Massachusetts Ave Crosstown Center
Boston MA
 Research Expertise & Professional Interests
Ms. Erin Hasselberg is the Director of the Pharmaceuticals Certificate Program and an Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor in the Global Health Department at Boston University School of Public Health. She teaches the two-time Teaching Award winner course, GH 722, Supply Chain Management for Improved Health System Performance.

Ms. Hasselberg spends 40% of her time with BUSPH, and the other 60% as the Manager for Global Health Supply Chains in the Humanitarian Response Lab at MIT's Center for Transportation and Logistics. Ms. Hasselberg is responsible for MIT's engagement in the $20M CDC-funded ACCEL project (Academic Consortium Combating Ebola in Liberia) as well as new business development for MIT's global health supply chain portfolio.

Ms. Hasselberg previously served as a Senior Technical Advisor with the Center for Health Logistics at John Snow, Inc (JSI). With more than 12 years of experience working with public health supply chains in resource-limited settings, Ms. Hasselberg has focused primarily on strengthening the capacity of people and organizations in supply chain management. She has worked with Ministries of Health, US Government, non-governmental organizations, private companies and academic institutions in more than a dozen countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America via her technical roles on the USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, PEPFAR’s flagship Supply Chain Management System project, and the board of the People that Deliver Global Initiative. During Ms. Hasselberg’s tenure with USAID’s two largest supply chain contracts, she oversaw the sustainable inclusion of supply chain management modules in more than 25 higher education institutions in lower and middle income countries.

Ms. Hasselberg has her M.S. from Harvard School of Public Health and B.S. from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

 Publications
Publications listed below are automatically derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and other sources, which might result in incorrect or missing publications. Faculty can login to make corrections and additions.
List All   |   Timeline
  1. Brown A, Atif M, Hasselberg E, Steele P, Wright C, Babar ZU. Human resources health supply chains and access to essential medicines. J Pharm Policy Pract. 2014; 7(Suppl 1 Proceedings of the 2nd People that Deliver (2nd PtD)):I2. PMID: 25678984.
    View in: PubMed
Same Department